Sunday, August 25, 2013

An Education, Again...

The Books
The Books

Blog posts need pictures and I've been adding some as I get them, I'm not much of a photographer. Unfortunalty, Blogger's post form doesn't handle pictures all that well. It presumes you're going to place the pictures one below the other and that is good enough for it. That is not good enough for me. As such I am finding that I need to go and fiddle with html. It's been a while, years, perhaps even five or six years. At some point in those years I think I gave away the beginners book to html I had.

So I suppose I will need to get a new one, or find some equivalent on the web. Same will be true with css and maybe even java script. I'm not certain on that last, I will learn what ever I find myself needing to learn. It is what I do, along with Managing. Something new comes up and I research and learn. In the past it has been knitting, cooking, preserving, building, and some none basic car maintenance. Now it is website building. Next, who knows. I enjoy it, no, love it. Learning new things is like magic. A new level of understanding, a new world to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment